An Unknown Successful Wise Car Wash Owner; based on a true story

I took my bike for wash in a local car wash center in our area. I was sitting outside the car wash center on a bench checking my to-do list for the day. While checking my to-do list I noticed someone sitting beside me and accidently I had an eye contact with that person and greeted.

We started a conversation;

He asked me; do you go to school?
I replied; I am a high school graduate.
He said; what are your future plans?
I replied; I want to continue my studies and go for higher studies.
He asked; what are you doing now?
I replied; I am an English teacher.
He asked; do you want to make teaching your profession?
I replied; No, it’s just for learning and getting experience as I have no other occupation.
He asked; why are you free?
I replied; I have taken a gap and I am just chilling.

He said; dear son, don’t mind my words but I will advise you and keep them in mind. Value your time and work hard in your life. Life is short enough to take gaps; you shall not take gap and try your level best to use every single second in your life and become better and smarter than the other day.

He shared his life story with me that how hard he has been working from his teenage years and how he nourished his children and gave them a better.

He said; my daughter is a civil officer, my eldest son serves as an officer in army, my two other sons just graduated high school and I am planning to admit them in one of the best universities of the country.

He said; I have had so many dark days in my life but I took an oath to give my children a better life and educate them. I thank my lord for his kindness and blessings that today I am financially independent and luckily, I have educated my children and they all are having a good life.

He told me; dear son, the key to success in life is hard work, dedication, perseverance, and a strong will. You should try your level best to be successful in life and serve your parents the way they have served you from the day you were born upto present day. Success in life gives you honor and dignity and it makes your parents feel proud of you and themselves as they successfully raised you.

I thanked this man for his advice and time and I told him; your advice made me thoughtful of life and my thirst for success increased.

In life, we all should try to spend time with individuals that are successful in life and ask for their advice because it will affect us unconsciously to get obsessed in life and be successful.

Hats off to all the inspirational and motivational individuals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pentagon; World's Largest Office Building & The Defense Department Of USA

Jeddah Tower; The Tallest Under Construction Skyscraper In The Histroy