Essay sample for content writing job

A group of people united under a shared vision and a common culture is one of the most powerful forces in the world. (Courtney Klein) In this essay I will argue why group work is more efficient in achieving goals and why should we work together? And who am I. As a teenager I strive to live my life by my terms and rules and characteristics of a successful team work are; time and space, having a clear goal and having supportive and cooperative team members.

I am Syed Javed an 18 year old boy from Quetta, Balochistan. I am a striving teenager with dreams and goals to accomplish. I am interested in writing and business and my accomplishment in writing is putting my written work up for sale on amazon kindle. I read English novels, listen to English podcasts, and watch lectures on YouTube in my spare time. Currently, I am an English instructor in one of the English language academies in my hometown.

Time and space is one of the important characteristics of a group work. I am a responsible and coordinative person and I shall give the appropriate amount of time to the group work. I shall work hard and smart for the benefit and growth of the group and complete the given task by time.
Having a clear goal is important for making a group work successful and all the members of the group should be clear about their given tasks. I am comfortable with disagreements as I have a positive attitude towards life and I will try to learn from every situation and give my feedback whenever needed.

A group working online contains different persons with different backgrounds. Being cooperative and supportive is a must for making a group work successful and I have both qualities. I am a good listener and I listen to people’s ideas; in order to grab the best ones and implement in my work to create the best possible work.

To sum up, as being a striving teenager with the qualities of a good group member I think I shall be hired as a content writer. As being young I am quiet energetic with lots of positive attitude towards life and learning I will make sure to satisfy you with my work if given the opportunity.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pentagon; World's Largest Office Building & The Defense Department Of USA

Jeddah Tower; The Tallest Under Construction Skyscraper In The Histroy