The Humblest Billionaire Ever

Saygin Yalcin is a self-made German billionaire. He is founder and CEO of Sellanycar.com which is known as the largest platform where you buy and sell cars online. He is also a share holder of souq.com where they sell things online. Saygin Yalcin is also known as the humblest billionaire as he hang out with his friends, play football and basketball just like other ordinary persons. He is having a rich lifestyle as he owns a flat in Burj Khalifa and lives there. He own so many super and luxury cars like Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti and so many other cars. He travels the world for business reasons in private jets and lives his life luxuriously. He is also a lecturer and an advisor at the Canadian university of Dubai.


Comments

  1. I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2016 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted ( agbazara@gmail.com ) i meet online and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant within few week after his help. contact him today with any kind of problem and be happy like me on:

    agbazara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pentagon; World's Largest Office Building & The Defense Department Of USA

Jeddah Tower; The Tallest Under Construction Skyscraper In The Histroy